- Select your software:
Follow this checklist to close your artwork!
Before sending in your artwork to us, please make sure that you check all the elements on this list to ensure that your product can be printed in the highest quality.
For detailed information about each element, please read through the appropriate sections on this page.
- Do the final format and the number of pages correspond to the product ordered on our website?
- Does the artwork include 3mm of security margin, and 3mm of bleed?
- Is the artwork set to CMYK colors?
- Are elements in tones of grey configured correctly as a scale of Black only (C, M, Y = 0%)?
- Are you using the composite tone of black (K=100%, and C=30%) for large black areas and elements?
- Are fine lines (less than 2 points) and texts (less than 8 points) set to only one color?
- Are fonts that are not converted to curves built into the artwork file?
- Was the artwork file saved as PDF/X-1a, with Trim marks and maintaining the 3mm bleed?
If you cross out all elements on this list, you are ready to submit your artwork. Congrats!